As a company we ensure that we provide a safe environment to work in and make sure all our employees are suitably trained. We regularly assess and continually improve our operating systems, distribution network and understanding of our products, with respect to their impact on the health and safety of our employees, customers and the general public.
We aim to surpass the minimum legislative requirements, and we are also responsive to the concerns of our employees and the public.
Azelis Health & Safety Objectives
- Establish and encourage a healthy and safe workplace for all employees and maintain all related facilities, equipment and systems.
- Provide all employees with appropriate information, instruction and training with regards to individual health and safety but also to highlight their responsibilities to the welfare and supervision of others.
- Prevent personal injury or damage to the health of all employees and others on company premises or whilst employees are on company business.
- Ensure all chemicals are used, packaged, labelled, dispatched and disposed of in accordance with local and governmental legislation.
- Ensure that hazardous materials are stored in a segregated, controlled environment and are handled to minimize exposure.
- Establish and maintain trained First Aiders and Fire Marshals.
- Ensure that all areas used for the storage of products are kept clean, dry and free from infestation.
- Regularly inspect the building and grounds and report and promptly rectify any findings that could pose an unacceptable risk to health and safety or compromise fire safety precautions.
- Monitor and report on accidents and incidents regarding Health and Safety and hold regular meetings with the Health and Safety committee to discuss the above and any other pertinent issues.