Providing the technical and logistical support you need
At Azelis you will meet highly commercial, service-oriented staff ready to apply their knowledge and experience in order to help you to innovate, develop and enhance your products and processes. Complete service provision including sampling services, market intelligence and efficient logistics can provide you with a unique competitive advantage.
Our services include:
We have hub warehousing, supported by fully integrated business management systems, enabling us to provide fast professional handling and delivery of ingredients to your facilities, as and when you need it.
Azelis has a long-standing business relationship with experienced, certified (ISO, HACCP, GMP, REACH) third party logistics services providers. We are fully compliant with and have expert knowledge of control regulations and business standards for the storage, handling, transport and trading of chemicals. When a project is identified, we activate a central interface management system to ensure a seamless service from a single point of contact, tailored to meet your specific local needs.
Our distribution capabilities include:
- Bulk – storage and transport of powders and liquids
- Segregated materials by business unit and hazard classification
- Re-packing, drum filling, bagging, ripping, tipping and blending
Sampling service centers
We offer a sampling service, helping you to source products in appropriate quantities.
Our sampling service includes:
- Tailored, quality service for all your fine, base and performance chemical requirements
- Comprehensive support documentation
- Rapid response time
- Regulatory and safety compliance
- Pan-European supplier sampling service where needed
- Follow-up linked to CRM
Marketing and sales
- International and local trade shows
- Customer seminars
- Targeted e-mail campaigns
- Custom formulations
- Group website and online portals
- Advertising and PR
- Transparent pipeline and customer projects
- Training, internal and external
Our regularly audited facilities are compliant to the highest local quality systems in each country we operate in. We are very active with REACH compliance, working in all of the countries we operate in to exceed the standards being developed. We work to continually improve our operational standards with respect to health, safety and the environment by participation in national associations advancing the Responsible Care or Responsible Distribution programs.
All products are supported by valid efficacy data and original documentation, including Certificates of Analysis, regulatory and safety compliance, total lot traceability and technical specifications.
Our services include:
- Global regulatory support with a local network of SHEQ managers
- Global support center (creation of SDS and item management)
- Monitoring end uses of products, product stewardship
- Legislation advice for customers
- Sourcing (quality standards, ISO…)
- Handling of non-conformities