Home Care & Industrial Cleaning application labs
We supply specialty chemicals for the Home Care and Industrial Cleaning sector that include surfactants, builders and specialty additives. Azelis has seven application labs for the Home Care marget segment, and our technical teams guarantee value creation through deep market and application knowledge.
Get to know our lab managers
At our labs, we support our customers and principals with new product developments. But we don't stop here; our support goes beyond test tubes and condensers. At Azelis we are highly knowledgeable, but we realize that knowledge is nothing if it is not shared:
- Market-focused seminars - we regularly bring our partners together to discuss exciting new developments.
- Topic-based lectures - our award-winning colleagues share their findings and insights.
- On-site visits - our colleagues take their knowledge and developments to our partners.
- Regular newsletters - we keep our partners up to speed on the latest developments and market trends.
- Benchmark studies and testing
- Customer visits and product demonstrations
- Custom formulations
- Application formulation to promote tools
- Formulation support
- Custom workshops, seminars and trainings for partners
- Launch packages
- Regional starting point formulations
- Scale-up assistance
- Stability testing
- Technical training for sales team
- Temperature stability testing
- Hard surface cleaning testers approved for ASTM methods
- High and low shear mixers
- Industry-standard stability testing cabinets
- Ovens and refrigerators
- pH meters
- Stain aging equipment
- Stain applicator approved for ASTM test methods
- Washing machines
- Whiteness meters
Azelis strengthens its leading position in the Indonesian food & health market through the extension of its partnership with Corbion
Roquette names Azelis as a preferred distributor for the plant care markets in Asia Pacific