Azelis extends its distribution partnership with Micro Powders, Inc. for the personal care market in India
6 July 2020
Azelis is delighted to announce an extension of its distribution agreement with Micro Powders, Inc. (MPI), an international leader in the wax technology industry. Effective immediately, Azelis distributes in India all MPI's range for the personal care industry. This mandate extends Azelis’ lateral value chain, strengthening its position as a leading solutions provider in India for Personal Care.
Highlights & rationale
- This new mandate covers MPI's entire product range for the personal care industry, including specialty fine powders and exfoliants.
- MPI's range perfectly meets the market demand for natural and organic products, as well as COSMOS solutions.
- This partnership builds upon the long lasting relationship between MPI and Azelis in Canada and parts of Europe, that started more than 25 years ago in Italy.
- This new partnership is the result of a successful and fruitful collaboration between Azelis India and MPI for the CASE industry.
- This agreement supports Azelis’ organic growth strategy through expansion of existing partnerships, business excellence and strong focus on innovation.
MPI and Azelis started their partnership for the CASE industry in India in 2020. Azelis has demonstrated steady growth, stimulated by sales excellence, technical product expertise, and formulation know-how, which lead to MPI’s decision to choose Azelis also as a partner for Personal Care in India.
Laurent Nataf, CEO & President Azelis Asia Pacific, comments:
"This new mandate recognizes our continuous efforts to effectively deliver our partners' targets while satisfying our customers' needs for tailor-made solutions. I am very proud of the determination and tenacity of our team in India and I am confident that this new partnership will be successful, as we will deliver the same level of business excellence in Personal Care that we have demonstrated in CASE."
Diana Smith, Global Sales Director MPI, says:
"This agreement will allow MPI and Azelis to combine strengths, enhancing our services for all customers in India. MPI's decision was driven by Azelis' commitment to growth and dedicated organization for each industry, their market knowledge, commercial drive, and continuous focus on innovation."
Aparna Khurana, Managing Director Azelis India, adds:
"This new range of products strengthens our lateral value chain in Personal Care, adding key natural and organic ingredients to our offering. Broadening our portfolio allows the technical sales team to combine new ingredients and formulate innovative products, creating endless possibilities for our customers. Just yesterday, our laboratory expert started developing a new colorful exfoliating face wash, waving on the “me-time” trend."
Azelis has significantly grown in Asia Pacific during the last five years, establishing presence in 11 countries and opening more than 20 laboratories. With 19 personal care application labs across the world, Azelis’ focus and dedication clearly lie in being an innovative partner to all customers and principals. This vision of creating innovation through formulation has brought Azelis great recognition on the market, and the Chinese Personal Care team no less than eleven innovation awards in the past six years.