Azelis opens a new pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Sankt Augustin, Germany
12 June 2018
Azelis is delighted to announce the opening of its new pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Sankt Augustin, Germany, on 12 June in the presence of its employees and business partners.
The new facility houses two industry leading GMP-certified clean rooms (class D), and will enable the company to provide an enhanced all-around service to its pharmaceutical customers in DACH.
Markus Hoschke, Regional Managing Director Azelis Deutschland, comments:
“At Azelis, we strive for exemplary service to our customers through the highest industry standards. It is imperative for us to display our ability to be both a product and technical solutions provider. The investment in Sankt Augustin demonstrates just that, and we are already seeing increased interest from our partners.
- Industry leading facility compliant with stringent GMP standards (GDP and EU GMP Part I and II)
- Facility provides innovative solutions to clients who need small and mid-size refilling and repackaging orders of liquid and solid pharmaceutical products
- Source selection and qualification for a variety of substances for APIs and excipients
- The facility offers a broad range of services including:
- Supplier-producer evaluation and audit
- Incoming and outgoing goods control
- Re-packing, re-labelling, sampling operations under wholly owned GMP class D clean rooms for liquids and solids
- GMP compliant storage and transportation
Azelis believes that in meeting industry leading GMP standards, the business is well positioned to work closely with its principals.