Kraemer & Martin GmbH appointed sole German distributor of Sabinsa’s cosmeceutical products
28 April 2009
Kraemer & Martin GmbH, part of the Azelis group, has been chosen by Sabinsa to be their exclusive distribution partner in Germany for a number of high quality cosmeceutical ingredients.
"It was of prime importance for us to complete our Care Chemicals portfolio with high quality natural actives,” stated Gerhard Meinel, Managing Director of Kraemer & Martin GmbH. “We are proud of this new and promising business cooperation and are looking forward to providing excellent customer service and to growing the business for Sabinsa."
Sabinsa Europe Resident Director Dr. Hans-Ullrich Hoppe added: “We are very pleased with this new distribution arrangement. It offers greater flexibility to our customers, and enhances our ability to provide innovative, high quality ingredients to the German cosmetics market.”
Notes for editors:
About Kraemer & Martin GmbH
• As a connecting link between the chemical industry and the producers, Kraemer & Martin has numbered among the most successful chemical distributors in Germany for more than 70 years. Kraemer & Martin has been the German partner of the Azelis group since 2003.
• Besides Kraemer & Martin GmbH with its head office in Sankt Augustin, the group of companies includes Kraemer & Martin Pharma Handels- GmbH and Chemikaliengroßhandlung Eva Dilg, both located in Krefeld.
• Revenues amounted to € 139 million in 2008. The group employs 170 persons. www.kum-online.de
• Azelis is the leading European distributor of specialty chemicals, polymers and related services.
• It was formed in 2001 and has pursued a ‘growth by acquisition strategy’, purchasing small/medium specialty distributors, whilst at the same time developing organic growth through the identification of synergies among member companies.
• The Azelis Group achieved sales of € 1.120 million in 2008 and employs 1100 people.
• The Azelis Group currently comprises 36 companies, operates in 26 European countries and has offices in Shanghai, Mumbai and Moscow. It offers international chemical producers access to many specialised market segments. Its international business units focus on providing products and specialist technical services into the Food & Health, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Animal Nutrition, Plastics, Composites, Rubber, Coatings and Chemical Industries. www.azelis.com
Sabinsa's mission is to provide alternative and complementary natural products for human nutrition and well-being. Over the past 20 years, Sabinsa has brought to market more than 100 standardized botanical extracts and privately funded several clinical studies in conjunction with prestigious institutions in support of these products. With more than 100 full time scientists conducting ongoing research in India, Germany, Japan and the United States, Sabinsa continues to develop and patent phytonutrients for the world market. All products intended for human consumption are certified Kosher, with many certified Halal. www.sabinsa.com