Azelis Sweden is responsible for the sales of speciality chemicals to the Swedish markets. With over 100 years of experience, Azelis provides a comprehensive range of integrated services covering the entire value chain from sourcing, importation, logistics, inventory management & distribution. Technical & commercial sales teams provide local expertise to our customers.
In 2018, Azelis acquired Ingredi AB, a distributor of raw materials and ingredients for the Swedish food and health industry. The company's sales office is located in Sjöfartshuset in the Old Town (Gamla Stan), Stockholm.
Azelis Denmark is the operational Head Office for the Nordic region and also the center of excellence for the Azelis Smoke Ingredients & Aroma Chemicals business.
Our value added services in Sweden include:
- Local application centre for Food
- Group application laboratories for Personal Care, Pharma, Homecare & Industrial Cleaning and CASE
- Centre of excellence for smoke ingredients
- Agriculture/Horticulture advisory services
- Group clean room GMP repacking facilities
- Local technical & market expertise
- Integrated supply chain infrastructure
- Strategic inventory management
- Responsible Care certified
- Regulatory support, specialising in REACH