Specialty Agri/Horti application labs
Our teams have many years of experience and can recommend innovative high-quality products, some of which are own brand. This allows us to help customers to achieve superior results and meet their needs in performance, cost-effectiveness, safety and environmental protection.
Get to know our lab managers
At our labs, we support our customers and principals with new product developments. But we don't stop here; our support goes beyond test tubes and condensers. At Azelis we are highly knowledgeable, but we realize that knowledge is nothing if it is not shared:
- Market-focused seminars - we regularly bring our partners together to discuss exciting new developments.
- Topic-based lectures - our award-winning colleagues share their findings and insights.
- On-site visits - our colleagues take their knowledge and developments to our partners.
- Regular newsletters - we keep our partners up to speed on the latest developments and market trends.
- Benchmark testing
- Competitive studies
- Custom formulations for specific projects
- Customer visits
- Continuous optimization of formulation guidelines
- Formulation support
- Exhaustive database and technical library of formulations
- Lab testing
- Stability testing
- Training sessions on formulations for customers and principals
- High and low shear mixers
- Ovens and refrigerators
- pH meters
- Density tester
- Flow cups
- Vibratory sieve shakers
- Moisture analyzer
- Vertical mills
- Jet mill
- Laser diffraction particle size analyzer
- Thermostatic baths
- Seed coater
Azelis Americas CASE Wins BASF Colors and Effects Distributor of the Year Award for Plastics and Sales Excellence Award for Printing & Specialties
DeWolf Chemical, an Azelis Company, Wins BASF Colors and Effects 2020 Sales Excellence Award for Cosmetics