At Azelis we operate a robust global corporate compliance program, which includes the Code of Conduct as a base policy dealing with ethical business behavior. All compliance policies are complemented by extensive training programs. Any alleged violations of policies and procedures in relation to ethical business behavior are dealt with by the HR and Compliance department, depending on the nature of the case, both on a regional and a group level.
"We conduct our business in a responsible way, standing by high ethical standards across all areas of our diverse business. Our ingrained Code of Conduct gives confidence to our employees, customers, principals, shareholders, and all other stakeholders, and establishes a benchmark in our industry."
We will be fair in business practices and compliant with all laws and regulations, embedding trust and ethics in the foundation of our operations.
- 0 material breaches of laws and regulations across any country in which we operate.
Ethics and fair businesspractices
- 100% of employees trained in policies and procedures relating to ethics.
- 0 material breaches of these policies and procedures.
- 100% of Azelis sites have effective crisis management and business continuity plans in place.
Reporting a misconduct or concern for external parties
You can address your concern to your normal contact within Azelis or alternatively to the Azelis’ Integrity Officers below:
- Gerrit De Vos – Group General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer – Gerrit.DeVos@azelis.com
- Emanuele Ferrero – Group HR Director - Emanuele.Ferrero@azelis.com
In addition - and as a last resort – we have established the Azelis SpeakUp! Line: it is operated by a third-party and allows you to anonymously report a misconduct, although we prefer that you provide full contact details to accommodate a possible investigation and increase the efficiency in communication. You can use the SpeakUp! Line if you feel that all other channels are not suited or appropriate. Your report will be treated confidentially and information will only be shared on a strict need-to-know basis.
Please click here to access the Azelis SpeakUp! Line.